Friday 13 February 2015

A Nice Meet Up!!!





Wow! Since when is the last time I blog in English? I think the last time can become “history” already, haha! I am not simply do not want to blog in English, it is really because My English is so broke, broke until me myself also cannot tahan ah!! I must think so long to write a sentence, sometimes even need to  find dictionary for a word. So… if this post is not so nice, please don’t blame me ya.

Okay, this post is especially for Melissa and Tiffany. Tiff is a Chinese la, and she know how to read Chinese also. But, Mel is a mix, she can’t read Chinese (when I first time saw her, I also thought she is a Chinese with a tanned skin ==). This post is to write about our first meet up after we ended our A-Level.

Actually, we plan for this meet up for so long already. But because of timing problem, our meet up delay until Thaipusam few weeks ago.

We did not go to a huge mall or other famous place. We just go to KL Sentral there for our meet up. We went for window shopping for many shops and buy some stuff for ourselves. I feel very comfortable and happy with this kind of meet up rather than we finish all the time in meet up to shop for clothes or other things. I like the way that we can go a place where we can share our recent life, do not need to rush to another place to shop for things. Everything is just going on slowly and relaxing.

We can chat about what we recently do, laugh for no reason, and go into a bookstore and sharing some nice books. Three of us love reading and this common interest had actually made us become closer in the beginning. But then, they love to read English book and I love to read Chinese books. This does not become a barrier between us.  Like that day, we actually laugh a lot because Mel had found out a books with full of jokes.

We read out the jokes that we find funny and laugh happily. I really love the way we spent together. It was the way that I wish me and my friend will have. Without any materialistic things and can share the common interest.

When I want to buy notebooks (I am a notebooks collector and I swear I won’t buy anymore because there is too much in my room TT), Mel will say: “Kim, you cannot buy, must control, put it back.” Or when I say: Why you take my photo when I’m not ready? It is so UGLY!!!!  Tiff will say:” it still nice what~ All this made me feel our friendship stay still and had never changed.

I really feel happy and appreciate for having such kind and nice friend. I hope our next meet up will not be too far and we can create more nice memories!!!!

Next time let us go for something exciting!! Yea!!! 


We have our lunch at Sakae Sushi!!! 
This is what we ordered!!!!

This is ordered by Mel! It’s too cute~~~


Me and Tiff ordered the same meal~~

I’m taking photo of Mel taking photo of me! Haha!

Tiff, jangan pukul saya!

Mel, happy or not? See me posting this photo? (This is the photo where I say it is very UGLY!!!)

Happy face!

The dolls are so …

Happy face again!

I buy this at last though Mel had stop me from doing so~hah!

Three of us buy a same bookmark!!! 
Ice-cream treats by Tiff for punishment! Hehe!



The end!



4 comments:

  1. 阿金,对不起,我要重点误下!!
    我以为这里的书店都买不到晴菜的书!!!!!!!你在哪里买的?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我在kl sentral的mph买的哦,刚巧看到~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 😭😭😭 i have never been going out with you before. I also want to eat sushi too 😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete