Saturday 4 January 2014

It's VERY HARD to write in english!!!




























As what you see in my title, yes i will write this post in English.

You may ask why i want to do so. My answer is NO WHY. I just want to do it and I have this idea is because I have an insomnia last night! I can't sleep last night, so when I have this problem I will keep on thinking and thinking until I cannot sleep at all. So, when I keep on thinking something, suddenly I have an idea to blog in English. After I finished my A-Level examination, I does not use English to write something or to talk to somebody any more. I just use my dialect and Chinese to communicate with others. So, I think I will blog in English once in a time to let my English skill will not fall behind.

I think this is my second time to blog in English, My first time is Educational trip. That time I want to show my blog to a friend who do not know Chinese so I need to use English to let her understand. This time, I am doing it with my own taught.

Although my English not very good but if I am speaking to others in English I will not add some Malay in my talk. I hate SOME KIND of people who like to add some other language in their talk. I will give some example here.

"You nak makan apa nanti?"

"Itu I pun tak nak juga."

Something like this I hate to listen! I wonder why that SOME KIND of people like to talk in ROJAK form. I know it is your freedom to talk like that, but can you care about others? Can't you just talk in one language without add in other language. You may choose pure English or pure Malay, no problem! 

Haizzzzz.... I think maybe is my problem also because I didn't heard others feel angry about this problem. Maybe this is our Malaysian's culture or maybe we have had get used to it from our childhood. 

Anyway, this is just my own opinion about our Malaysian's unique ROJAK language. I think I will be accept it soon also....


(P/s: My A-Level result will be coming out after 20 days!!! Arggghhhhh !!!)




6 comments:

  1. Oooooopppsss.... im the kind who speak rojak eng @.@ sometimes the malay word came into my mind when im speaking in eng =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehhhhhh... ... i oso speak rojak one hahaha

    ReplyDelete