Monday 25 June 2012

Educational Trip

























In the previous blog, i have stated that the next blog i will talk about my educational trip and yet this is my first english blog ╭(╯^╰)╮ I hope my english still enough for me to complete this blog...

Ok,now i will start to talk about the trip.We gathered at our campus' bus stop. Our lecturer had give us the schedule before in intionline, BUT what happened is the bus arrived on 9++, but in the schedule it state that we gathered on 7.30 and start our journey on 8.00. I really feel very very very dissatisfied. Why cannot be punctual??? Is't so difficult to be punctual?? ISH!!!


We take almost 3 hours to reach our destination. Our destination is Agrotourism Homestay Sungai Sireh and       we will be stay at our foster house for 2 days 1 night. My 'bapa angkat' is ABDUL RAZAK. Emm... actually my pak and mak is a very kind person. They are so caring and loving, When he see we had finished our food in the plate, he will keep on asking us : tambah nasi tambah nasi. But the problem is we had had some kuih before we having lunch. So we are so full already. I am staying with Tiffany, Jing Ting, Stephanie, Wei En and Rayley. (hope my spelling on their name is correct.,haha) After having lunch in my 'bapa angkat's house, we then start our activities based on the new schedule the crew at the homestay gave us. 


Our first activities is kampung tour. We see many paddy fields, but... the fields almost 'hangus' one, Then we are teach how to harvest paddy by using the traditional method. We are given a small 'sabit' to harvest it. I try it too, it just not as easy as we think. Then we go to sugar cane field , we had fresh sugar cane juice at there. The juice is so fresh and i have 2 cups~~~ Ngek ngek ngek!!! This mean the juice is really soooooooooooo delicious!! Then we go for fishing. This activity is so so so so so so sooooooooooooooooo bored!!! I cannot bear with the sun too! It is so hot and we must go fishing!! ISH ISH ISH!! So, I gave up! I just leave the fishing rod on the ground and go to disturb my others friend,he he~~~ And the victim is MELISSA !!! Ahaha! I want to emphasize that i am just disturb her and not bully.(because she keep on saying i am bully her, and the fact is i am just usik lo~) I had no any fish at last. Maybe the fishes dislike me.Haha. After that, we go for catching eels. I didn't catch because it will dirty my pants and shoes. Then we go to Taman Kelip-kelip . We go there by sampan. The fireflies are so amazing!!! They just like the light bulb we can see on the Christmas tree. And I even sing Christmas song on the sampan. HEHE ( Pendayung sampan : orang ni tak betul kah?!) Then we go back to the hall, the time was 10.30++ at night!!~~o(>_<)o ~~ I want to sleep la!!! SOOOOOOOOOO tired!! But i still must tahan! So bad!!!


After having dinner we go back to our foster house, we take our bath, chat for a while and we go for sleep. What I want to say is the bathroom has so many spider web and i also scare that there will be a spider drop down when i was bathing, Fortunately, this was not happened to me. Yeah! This time i think the spider like me, haha.


The second day, we have Doing craftworks and canoeing.  I didn't go for canoeing because I feel scare with the sampan which is not stable at all and i also can guarantee that it will not move!!! This is because I had had experience before. Ok, let me say the craftworks part. It was so suffer for me as I don't like craft works at all!! But I still must complete it by making a grasshopper and keris.  The material we use is just a coconut leaf. I have no idea on the craft works, and when I asking help for teh guy beside me, he straightly say no to me!! He was so selfish!! And i hate this kind of people. Why can't he share his knowledge to others? Heng!!!OK! Fine!He refuse to help me, so I asked help from the A Kak. When the A kak ask why you don't want to ask the guy beside you? I just answer her he refuse to help me!! heng!! (But he teach me do the keris at last so I will try to forget the part which he refuse to help me) This is my punishment for him! Finally, the craftwork had done but not by me is by the A kak and my friend Tiffany. I had no talent in craft you know right? So you cannot blame me or say me lazy or whatever. Hihi! ( A kak: memang dia takde bakat, jgn salahkan dia.sbb a kak dah ajar dia byk kali dia masih tak tau apa-apa) Yes! This is true, A kak had teach me many times but i still know nothing... Haizz... Never mind I had no any interest on it. Just gain experience~~~


Ok , that's all for the trip. Below is some photos I took during the trip. 
Enjoy it,Tiffany and Melissa!!






















T: my heart broken...555...





The paddy field



















The small sabit

The sugar cane field







The orang-orang

My foster house



This photo actually take on morning but it just looks like evening. =.=






My grasshopper


Mine and Tiffany's grasshopper


Mine and Tiffany's keris


Me, Jing Ting ang Tiffany eith our mak and pak


My foster family



My fishing style


T; Fish fish don't play hide and seek with me la


M: Nah ambillah gambar saya banyak-banyak, saya kan cantik lagi menawan~~muakssss~~


Wahai ikan, marilah ke sisi saya~~~






















EELS!!!!!!!!!!!!


That's all





No comments:

Post a Comment